£26000 - £28000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
4 months ago
The Production Planner will be responsible for maintaining the correct finished stock levels by planning production to optimum efficiency. The successful Production Planner will be experienced in production planning and inventory management in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. You will have excellent attention to detail, be an active problem solver with strong excel skills and experience of a complex integrated planning system (SAP ideal but not essential)
Responsibilities of the Production Planner
- Produce the production plan/schedule for the allocated production lines
- Adjust production plan/schedule if any change is required
- Ensuring timely and accurate contact & conversations with the supply planners/demand planners across the group
- Work with Managers to understand capacity available
- Ensure the raw materials and packaging supplies are available on a daily basis
- Weekly co‐ordination across all areas of the business to ensure alignment and that raw materials/other are in place
- Organise shipments out of the factory in a timely manner
- Ensure raw materials for Co‐packers are sent when required and maintain stock level accuracy.
- Approve invoices associated with logistics operations
- Monitor and report against job related KPIs
Application via CV
Production Planner ( 4 days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday , Monday)
£26,000 - £28,000 take home for 32 hours + benefits (full time equiv. salary £32,000 – £35,000)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.