£22000 - £25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
4 months ago
Reporting to the Technical Director, the successful Raw Materials Technician will ensure the site is BRC compliant in regards to raw materials checks and processes and produce required documentation for all new development products ensuring they can meet all technical and food safety requirements.
The successful Raw Materials Technician will ideally have previous QA / QC / technical support experience in a food manufacturing environment with an understanding of food safety and BRC requirements. The Raw Materials Technician will require good Microsoft IT skills and will have a good eye for detail.
Raw material Technician responsibilities include:
• Ensure Supplier Database is up-to-date and all the supporting information is reviewed regularly and easily accessible
• Contractors and sub-contractors approval documentation is available and up-to-date
• Provide data for VACCP and TACCP risk assessments
• Support QC team and systems.
• Ensuring all procedures in the Quality Manual are adequate and adhered to especially with respect to Supplier Approval to ensure the supply chain traceability information is available and meets the current customer requirements
• Generate new product ingredients specification
• Actively support Specifications & Technical Support Manager
• Generate and maintain incoming Goods-in information and generate the traceability information
• To ensure compliance with BRC Standard, RSPO, Halal and support during audits
• Assisting the Technical Director to carry out any reasonable requests
• Providing information as requested by customers.
• To carry out any other reasonable requests that help drive the business forward.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.