£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Holiday, Pension, Other Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8999
4 months ago
£35-40k – holiday, pension, and additional benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HSE Manager to join a successful manufacturing business, overseeing the sites Health, Safety and Environmental management within a fast paced FMCG facility.
Should you have a background within a manufacturing or production environment and a solid background in leading a sites H&S and developing the team around you then this role might suit you really well.
This role is ideal for someone looking to come in and put their own stamp on a department and be in charge of their own area of the business, whilst also helping the business hit a number of ambitious goals it has planned for the next few years
- To ensure the adherence on site to current H&S Legislation and also ensure that compliance is maintained against a variety of HSE regulations.
- The role will be tasked with maintaining adherence and reporting KPI data relating to the sites H&S performance internally and externally.
- The post holder must have a track record supporting the training and development of departmental managers in H&S Management, focusing on auditing, training and risk assessments.
- Our client like most manufacturing businesses are subject to audits, so it’s the job holders responsibility to maintain and ensure compliance in these areas.
- Implement and maintain the site’s environmental standards and ensure the site’s environmental impact is evaluated and objectives and plans are implemented
- Our clients site adhere to ISO standards in terms of energy reduction, this post holder will assist the site in reduction initiatives and support other departments where necessary to help achieve common goals.
- Create and implement training plans for staff on H&S, creating where necessary training materials and supporting the team on training courses and professional qualifications
NEBOSH General Certificate
Manufacturing/Production industry experience
Experience leading a sites H&S policy
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.