£30 - £35 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
4 months ago
Our client is a leading provider of Highways & Transportation engineering solutions across the UK. Due to their forward workload they have the following exciting opportunity available
They are seeking an experienced Civil 3D Designer, with strong experience in highways projects to support a busy design team in Manchester.
The post is available on both a contract and permanent basis and will be based from home with visits to the office in Manchester as required. What we are looking for:
- Appropriate qualifications in Civil Engineering (e.g. MEng, BEng, BSC, HND, HNC.)
- Experience of working on projects delivering highways design solutions for maintenance schemes.
- Understanding of the project delivery all stages of design
- Broad range of civil design including drainage, earthworks, highways.
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams
- AutoCAD 3D
- Suitable design tools for highway and/or drainage designs
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.