£19000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8954
8 months ago
ASAP / Immediately
Monday to Friday Days
Wirral, Liverpool, Chester, Deeside, Ellesmere Port, Merseyside, Cheshire, North West.
A large blue chip manufacturer is currently seeking a Stock Controller & Warehouse Administrator on a permanent basis to support the Warehouse Team.
Previous experience of working within a similar fast moving consumer goods warehousing department with an understanding of warehouse processes is essential.
Stock Controller / Warehouse Administrator responsibilities include:
• Ensure stock accuracy is maintained at target levels and maintain documents
• Ensure compliance to the correct stock control standards by routine stock checks
• Allocate WH process tasks to WH Operatives, through capable execution of system transactions
• Support customer service through timely picking of all orders
• Ensure production supply area’s are stocked to the required levels at all times
• Ensure all goods received are accurately booked on to the relevant company operating system (SAP) and notify / liaise with Inbound Materials Team of any late/overdue deliveries
• Update booking-in system to ensure visibility of inbound and outbound deliveries and ensure warehouse personnel are aware of loading prioritisation
• Ensure warehouse department is Audit ready at all times
• Ensure compliance to all company Health and Safety standards at all times
• Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to all safe operating procedures
Application via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.