+44 (0)151 666 8954
8 months ago
ASAP / Immediately
FMCG Food & Drink Manufacturing
Bradford, Leeds, Halifax, Keighley, Batley, West Yorkshire.
A leading blue chip FMCG manufacturer is seeking an experienced HR Officer for a 14 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
This is a generalist role covering a fast paced manufacturing sites in the West Yorkshire area. The successful HR Officer will cover absence management procedures, be involved in the disciplinary and grievance process along with planning, recruitment, people management and employee relations.
The successful HR Officer will ideally have previous experience in an FMCG Manufacturing / distribution environment at operational level. CIPD is desirable but not essential for this role.
HR Officer Duties include:
• Maintenance of HR data on various systems to ensure accuracy and confidentiality
• Support line management in the supply of accurate time & attendance information to ensure accurate weekly & monthly pay information is provided to the payroll department
• Keep up-to-date on Employment Legislation and give guidance to site personnel
• Prepare & issue contracts of employment and associated documentation
• Administer, & take part in recruitment & selection processes.
• Coordinate the administration of on-boarding process for new hires
• Deliver HR inductions & support new starter general inductions.
• Participate where requested in Disciplinary and Grievance Hearings and Appeals and give guidance within the Codes of Practice / Company policies & procedures.
• Prepare timely, agreed periodic, HR Statistics / KPI’s & reports.
• Support HR & site management in delivering change management programmes
• Support HR and Line management in Training & Development and associated activities
• Maintain positive and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Application via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.