£25000 - £28000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
24 days ago
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the successful Raw Materials Planner / Scheduler will be responsible for managing inventory levels of stocks, creating Purchase Orders and communicating orders to suppliers in line with lead time and ensuring minimum stock levels are maintained
The successful candidate will have previous production planning / raw materials / stock management experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment. The role requires you to have strong IT skills and have experience of using MRP systems. Experience of SAP would be a distinct advantage.
Responsibilities of the Raw Materials Planner / Scheduler include:
- Work in partnership with other sites to ensure adequate stocks are maintained of key raw materials so production remains uninterrupted.
- Use relevant ERP systems to extract inventory, sales order and purchase order data for Hub materials
- Maintain relevant stock management tools, with responsibility for master data accuracy and ordering based on system suggestions
- Generate weekly report to flag up projected stock shortfalls
- Manage and report on inventory levels to business defined targets
- Work closely with procurement teams to resolve stock shortages and return stocks to healthy levels
- Work closely with technical teams to develop action plans for slow moving stocks to reduce stock write offs
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.