£32000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
27 days ago
Your role would be to ensure that this business have the skills and capabilities to deliver their strategic growth plans. The role is based at their largest site near Hamilton with accountabilities in two other manufacturing businesses in the area.
The Learning and Development Advisor will be responsible for identifying learning needs for the site and identifying development solutions to address those development gaps. The role will support in creating an energetic and exciting learning culture, while ensuring the company works towards improving knowledge; skills and behaviours that are needed to drive individual, team and business performance.
Learning & Development Advisor: Summary of Key Tasks and responsibilitty:
- Collaborate with the Learning and Development and HR teams across the group to embed the People and Learning & Development strategy, enabling key learning provisions for the individual and business are met.
- Provide end to end L&D support for employees, this includes identifying learning needs and development requirements that support the delivery of the site strategy, planning and scheduling training (in house and external), developing training materials (where required), delivering and evaluating training
- To build relationships with internal and external partners including funding organisations, further education, local business, training providers to raise to profile of the business.
- L&D systems – to maintain and update systems in line with customer and legal requirements.
- Create, maintain and manage the agreed L&D budgeting expenditure process (including metrics)
We are looking for somebody with demonstrable experience of implementing new L&D initiatives within an organisation, with positive results. Learning and Development qualifications (CIPD)
Experience of working within a fast paced FMCG environment would be advantageous.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.