£35 - £38 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
5 months ago
Our Client is a UK based Civil and Structural consultancy, with continued growth in the North West they have been appointed to many framework contracts with public bodies, aswell as a number of large commissions on large residential developments.
An opportunity has arisen for a Drainage Engineer to support their team in Merseyside on a long term contract basis (outside IR35)
The role and responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
Minimum 5 years in a similar role.
- Flood risk investigation works (with focus on surface water, sewer and groundwater flood risk)
- Drainage design knowledge and experience
- Sufficient knowledge of Hydrogeology, Hydrology and Hydraulics
- Internal and external stakeholders engagement
- Water structures knowledge
- Familiar with the roles and responsibilities of local authorities and LLFA
Rate £35-38 p/hr (Outside IR35)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.