£40000 - £42000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
2 months ago
A leading FMCG Food Manufacturer in Scunthorpe are seeking an Engineering Shift Leader to join their Engineering team.
You would have the responsibility for supervising a team of 5x multi-skilled engineers, also providing support to the engineering manager to ensure an effective and efficient department.
Engineering Shift Leader - Key responsibilities:
- Actively support the engineering manager and operational shift leaders ensuring effective operations
- Lead the engineering team in maintaining process equipment and planned service procedures
- Provide effective and clear communications including: shift handovers and planned, preventative maintenance reports
- Assist with the training and development of others
- Undertake additional responsibilities as required
Ideally you will have food industry experience in a similar position, however we will consider broader FMCG experience. You will need to have the appropriate engineering qualifications (Minimum NVQ level 3) and be Electrically bias.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.