£32 - £35 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
about 1 month ago
Our Client is an independently owned Civil and Structural consultancy with framework agreements across many local authorities and Private sector clients in the UK.
Due to an increase in workload an opportunity has arisen for a Transport Planner to support them on a contract basis for an initial 3-6 month period.
• Preparation of various reports and technical assessments
• Feasibility analysis and input to master planning
• Building relationships, liaising and negotiating with stakeholders parties, e.g. planning/highways funding authorities, developers, and transport providers
• Input to feasibility studies for preliminary scheme design to outline business case
• Input to tenders/bids and project management
£neg (inside IR35)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.