£35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 1 month ago
Days, Monday to Friday
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm (40 hrs PW)
Inbound / Outbound Manager - Brief summary of Key responsibilities:
- Maintaining and continuously improving standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely.
- Planning, co-ordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of raw materials and outbound finished goods utilising the ERP.
- Having a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
- Responding to and dealing with internal/ external customer communication by email and telephone.
- Through the full use of M3, keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
- Organising the recruitment and training of staff as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
- Motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the team to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Briefing FLM’s on a daily basis and communicating effectively.
- Overseeing the required planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- Participate in the continual review, development and execution of the Operational strategy.
We are looking for a strong leader with min 2 years within a similar role within a Warehouse / Logistics environment.. You will need to have a sound knowledge of ERP systems and be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the inbound/outbound process. Experience of Lean Manufacturing and CI improvements would be an advantage.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.