£33000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, bens
+44 (0)151 666 8953
8 months ago
The successful Food Scientist / Technologist will ideally be degree educated in a Food Science / Nutrition / chemistry subject with experience of coordinating stability activities in a food or pharma manufacturing / Lab environment.
• Coordinate stability monitoring activities to ensure compliance to internal and external
• Review internal stability procedures and templates
• Review data storage systems to ensure effective collection, tracking and processing of
• analytical data, ensuring root cause analysis and action plans are addressed
• Lead the stability working group between cross-functional teams
• Build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Assist various sustainability projects with related stability activities
• Contribute to product launches in emerging markets ensuring stability reports are aligned with relevant market requirements
• Ensure all stability studies are reported for the purposes of supporting shelf-life
• verifications and extensions, as well as sharing content with Regulatory Authorities on
• Provide assistance to internal teams with sending stability samples for laboratory
• analysis and internal testing such as running sensory panels
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.