£35 - £38 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
about 1 month ago
Our Client is an award winning, independent Civil and Structural consultancy, they have various framework agreements with Public and Private sector Clients throughout the UK and are growing.
Due to an increase in workload, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Highways Agent to join them on a contract basis for public realm schemes in Manchester.
As an Agent/Sub Agent, you will be responsible in supporting the delivery of all aspects of the project including management of the inhouse delivery team, sub-contractors, and stake holders.
• Ensure you participate in creating a safe working environment
• Ensure all necessary pre-construction documentation has been completed in a timely manner. This pre-construction documentation will include, but not limited to: CPPs, SSoW, Construction Programmes
• Direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve completion on time, to specification and within budget
• Programme works in conjunction with nominated contractor or in-house labour and provide short term and as built programmes as required
• Liaise with the design team to ensure the design deliverables are received in time for efficient delivery of the site works
• Prepare commercial forecasts and agree interim and final accounts
• Along with the above if you have experience with NEC option B, Bill of Quantities Type of Contracts, been exposed to raising early warning and compensation events and developing Site Programmes
Qualifications / experience
• HND/HNC/Degree within Civil Engineering or equivalent civil engineering experience
• 3-5 years’ experience
• CSCS, SMSTS plus track record in local highways construction industry projects
MANCHESTER – Candidates must live locally
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.