£40000 - £48000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8958
BC PM North West
2 months ago
You would be the primary point of contact for the client, utilising your extensive building regulation knowledge to efficiently assess and process building regulation applications, working with builders and/or technical staff to develop strong customer relationships.
- Taking responsibility for the assessment of building regulation applications for building control applications of all types and sizes, acting as the primary contact for the client during the design phase including any design amendments during the construction phase.
- Ensure that all projects are checked and monitored with accuracy and ensuring all statutory consultations are completed in correct timescales.
- Contributing to the assessment of building regulation applications for other types of developments
- Pre and post design negotiations with clients to ensure effective compliance with the Building regs and technical issues.
- Assisting in the resolution, by persuasion, negotiation and formal proceedings of problems relating to initial notices, design approvals, site work and final certificates.
- Part or Full member of professional organisations: RICS / CIOB / CABE / Similar
- Relevant BC, plan check, and site inspection experience or relevant Warranty experience
- In depth technical knowledge of Building Regs and other relevant construction standards
- Requires basic understanding of general insurance principals and terminology desirable
- Ability to undertake site inspections to assess both quality and the cause/effect of building defects
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Able to fulfil the mobility requirement of the RMS role: Moving around a site, climbing ladders, working at height, drive reasonable distances
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.