+44 (0)151 666 8999
11 days ago
Scantec are a Technical recruitment specialist, providing a range of expert recruitment and talent acquisition services to clients throughout the UK. Our consultative approach focuses on initiating and sustaining longstanding trusted partnerships with our clients whilst delivering a high quality, professional service.
With over 30 years’ experience built on a reputation of enhancing businesses, progressing careers and striving for success, we are equally as passionate about the development and achievement of our own people. The scope and diversity of our business offers opportunities to build a lasting and fulfilling career, allowing you to achieve your full potential.
Due to increased market activity, Scantec’s Trades team currently have a new opportunity for an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant to join their existing team of experts. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will engage with a wide range of clients to understand their business needs and facilitate their end-to-end recruitment process; whilst providing a first class service. You will build effective and loyal business relationships with clients and candidates, to solidify Scantec as the recruitment partner of choice.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Identifying new business opportunities through client mapping and chasing leads
- Arranging and attending client meetings
- Speculative opportunity identification and management
- Lead and referral generation
- Identify and attract top market talent using a range of methods and tools
- Utilising media platforms to develop candidate and client networks
- Qualifying, engaging and influencing candidates
- Maintenance of recruitment database for commercial gain
- Presenting shortlists and influencing clients using expert market knowledge
- Proactively generating future business from clients
This role will require some UK travel.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- Commercial awareness
- Naturally persuasive
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to self development
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Agile working (split office/ home working)
- 23 days holiday per annum
- Pension Contribution
- Private Healthcare*
- Monthly incentive awards*
- Annual incentive trip
- Free onsite secure parking
*Subject to satisfactory completion of probationary period
We believe that rewarding success and supporting personal development is vital for our future growth and therefore we provide a variety of opportunities to support you in achieving your career goals. Our in-house training and progression development programmes are designed for high performance, which are in turn rewarded by success. In addition to the benefits detailed above we also offer:
- The opportunity to obtain a formal recruitment qualification through the British Institute of Recruiters
- A tailored training programme designed to ensure maximum support is given to achieving career goals
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to know more about a recruiting career with us at Scantec, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Clare Lawrence on 0151 666 8959 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.