North West London
£27000 - £33000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8953
5 months ago
The main purpose of this role will be to support the Commercial Team in managing and developing retail account relationships through effective market data and sales analysis, NPD initiatives and delivering excellent customer service and initiatives to support growth in line with the business commercial strategy.
The successful Commercial Executive will be a recent graduate (finance, marketing, business etc) with a passion for the food industry and a desire to develop into an established Account / Commercial Manager going on to managing their own portfolio of retail accounts. This role pivots around understanding sales data, forecasting and seasonality so you will need a keen eye for data analysis and strong reporting and presentation skills.
Key responsibilities of the Commercial Executive include:
- Work closely with marketing and NPD to develop and deliver market beating customer growth plans through collaboration
- Carry out analysis of promotional and seasonal activity.
- Responsible for sales forecast by SKU for customers
- Responsible for reporting variances
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Take part in any project work the wider commercial team need support with.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.