£300 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8972
about 1 month ago
3 months +
Our Client is a UK Design and Technology consultancy. They provide smart infrastructure solutions to the UK's Transportation, energy and water markets.
The Regional Delivery Partnership is a framework contract with Highways England for the development, design and construction of capital road projects that form part of the Regional Investment Programme during Road Period 1 (2015 to 2020) and Road Period 2 (2020 to 2025). The Costain Jacobs Partnership were awarded two lots; Lot 7 (East Region) & Lot 8 (North Region).
This vacancy relates to Lot 7 for the delivery of A12 J19-25 Widening project, with a scheme value of over £930m and due to be constructed from Autumn 2023. The current early works are being undertaken from a Site Compound in Kelvedon, Essex with surveys planned to continue through to Autumn 2021. This is a temporary role for Site Surveys.
About the role:
Reporting to the Sub-Agent. You will be required to assist in all aspects of site delivery activities, including (but not limited to) archaeological trial trenching
- Manage the progression of any activities on site, including archaeological surveys, Ground Investigations surveys or any other pre construction activities required to inform the design.
• Working with the Stakeholder team to manage land access and ensure all records are collected to record condition prior to and post works
• Development and management of Safe Systems of Work with Supply Chain. Monitoring of SHE on site
• Awareness of environmental issues and management of any required control measures associated with environmental constraints
• Ensure that records of work done are kept including site diaries, output monitoring, progress reports, quality documentation etc.
• Maintain commercial records for management of subcontractors on site. Diaries, Supplier record sheets etc
• Ensure works are supervised on site and delivered in accordance with the works information
Required qualifications, skills, behaviors and attributes.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience delivering infrastructure projects
• Site Management Safety Training Scheme SMSTS.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• CAT and Genny Qualification
• Experience of setting out and survey using GPS
- CAT and Genny, Use of GPS
- CSCS, SMSTS
- 07:00 - 17:00 10hrs
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.