£10.81 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8954
3 months ago
ASAP / Immediately
£10.81 per hours (inc shift premium)
Perm - rotating shift pattern (includes nights)
A food manufacturing organisation based on The Wirral is seeking a Fork Lift Truck / FLT Driver to join them on a temp to perm basis. The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for daily stock counts and control of the stock flow as well as ensuring all logistics activities are conducted inline with site processes to safeguard customer requirements.
YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT REACH AND COUNTER BALANCE LICENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
FLT Operator / FLT Driver Responsibilities Include:
• Ensure daily stock counts are always accurate and stock is put away in the correct locations.
• Ensure site layout for stock is kept to at all times.
• Conducting end of month stock counts with a member of the finance team.
• Ensure loads are loaded, tipped and through the weighbridge process at the planned times.
• Ensure all documents are completed to the required standards.
• Ensure internal and external standards are maintained, putting stock away when required.
• To monitor performance throughout the shift and act quickly if required ensuring targets are met.
• Show improvements for any non conformances raised.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.