£18000 - £20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
7 months ago
Hours: 4on, 4off, Days, 7am-7pm
A leading FMCG Manufacturer in Oldham is currently seeking an Export Assitant to join their Export team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Quality Technical Manager, this is a new role into the current team due to considerable growth and demand within the business.
We are looking for candidates with any similar experience in import, supply chain, stock control, warehousing or transport / logistics.
Full training will be provided
You will need to have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and be able to communicate with people at all levels.
This role will offer a long term career and potential to develop and progress further either within this department or within the business.
Summary of core responsibilities:
- Conducting traceability of products which require permits / private attestations to allow them to be exported out of the country.
- Communicating with internal departments to aid with the collection of information required for exporting of products out of the UK.
- From collated information - populating excel spreadsheets for provide precise details for exported products.
- Inputting traceability information onto the system.
- Setting up orders on the Technical System.
- Create packs for when containers are loaded.
- Presence at containers for loading
- Aiding in Mass Balance and Traceability exercises.
- Completion of factory paperwork checking and filing.
- Support to QA’s and TM’s where required.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.