£18000 - £22000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
10 days ago
The successful NPD Technical Assistant will ideally have previous experience in an NPD / Technical admin role within a food manufacturing environment. Alternatively you may be a recent food science graduate with a technical / NPD placement as part of you degree seeking your first opportunity within food manufacturing.
NPD Technical Assistant responsibilities include:
- Generate all relevant documentation required by the to support product samples
- Identify and advise on any labelling non-conformances and brief discrepancies
- Work closely with Technical and cross functional teams to ensure a smooth handover from NPD/Process of approved products
- Approve artwork
- Manage NPD Product data base including sample graphs
- Update and manage NPD/Process controlled documents
- Ensure compliance with legislation and customer expectation.
- Awareness of HACCP
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.