Competitive salary + package
+44 (0)151 666 8922
about 2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Administrator to join an industry leading supplier of Plant and Equipment to the UK’s rail network.
The Compliance Administrator will be responsible for:
- Collation review and reporting of all shifts, in line with Rail industry regulations
- Occupational health bookings
- Order of stationery and training materials as required for the Compliance team
- Updating, monitoring and maintaining the CMS and electronic Employee Records folders
- Booking training events as required
- Providing pre and post training support to internal events
- Document management and control
- Updating, monitoring and maintaining the Approved Supplier list in accordance with the QMS Procedure
- This is an entry level role and required training will be provided, however exposure to a relative industry i.e. Construction, Engineering or Manufacturing, with accreditation or regulatory compliance experience would be advantageous.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to engage with people at all levels in the business
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning, organisation, delivery and time management skills
- Demonstrate previous administration/ clerical experience, in either private or public sector
- Desire to learn and develop in order to build up understanding od regulatory processes
- Experience and knowledge of regulatory expectations
- Demonstrate an understanding of the compliance function within a Rail/ Engineering/ Manufacturing sector
- Desire to learn and develop in order to build an understanding of regulatory processes
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.