£££dependent on experience
+44 (0)151 666 8953
11 days ago
The successful Supply Chain Planner will have previous operational planning (production, supply, demand) in an FMCG manufacturing environment. You will have advanced Excel knowledge and experience including macros, look ups, pivots as well as experience of using integrated MRP / ERP systems to generate reports.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Planner include:
- Develop demand forecasts, supporting the development of a robust demand plan
- Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure new products are created in the forecasting and demand tool
- Contribute to forecast process improvement projects
- Provide input to help developing inventory strategies and analysis
- Support Customer Services in managing allocation of stock
- Preparation of periodic inventory and planning reports
- Work closely with the Supply team to deliver Supply and Demand KPI's
- Provide support in achieving on-time delivery and stock availability commitments
- Monitor delivery of inventory/non-inventory goods to ensure timely delivery
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new software solutions and continuous improvement projects.
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.