£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8960
3 months ago
Location: Stockton-on-Tees, Teesside
Sector: Major Projects (Civil Engineering)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Are you a Junior Project Manager, Junior Project Controls Engineer or Project Engineer looking for an opportunity to work for a market leader in supporting major projects, that can offer you limitless progression?
I have a fantastic opportunity with one of my clients who are looking for a Project Coordinator to work with them on a full time permanent basis, based at their offices in Stockton-on-Tees, Teesside.
You will be joining an existing team, reporting the Project Controls Manager and Project Director.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Support the project managers with project reporting in line with client project governance and operating rhythm
- Lead of project risk registers including management plans
- Review project risk register to check impact on other projects or the end user asset including working with clients team to evaluate risk and implementation of actions plans
- Support project managers with project change management including processing change requests, working with stakeholders to identify impacts on scope, schedule, performance and risk. This to include how change will be implemented
- Additional support duties to client PM team
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have an understanding of Project Controls fundamentals and be computer literate, including Microsoft Office (including graphs & charts).
Please click the application link to be considered for this role, or contact Tamsin Doran directly at Scantec for further details.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.