£20000 - £22000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
5 months ago
Up to £22,000 per year
Shifts: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
A leading FMCG Food manufacturer with a thriving and growing site in North Manchester is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Tech to join their experienced Quality & Technical Team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to provide a pro-active and effective technical service to the site. Responding to day to day issues and concerns from the operations team and ensuring quality standards are understood and achieved.
QA Technician - Summary of key responsibilities:
- Control generation, duplication and distribution of all QA documentation.
- Verify and file all completed QA/Factory documentation and report on non-conformances.
- Carry out Quality Inspections as required on work in progress and finished products and process paperwork according to procedure and schedule.
- Support factory staff and management in assessing & resolving any quality issues as they arise, ensure that appropriate action has been taken & recorded through the Non-conformance procedure.
- Carry out process checks and ensure that they are carried out according to agreed standards -HACCP, QMS, legal and Customer requirements and assist/advise on any corrective actions
- Carry out CCP, process and GMP audits around site as required by the Internal Audit schedule.
- Carry out traceability exercise within BRC and Customer time requirements
- Calibrate factory testing equipment as per calibration schedules
You will need to have a minimum of 1 year QA experience from within a food manufacturing environment. Strong influencing and communication skills are essential to drive QA within operations.
Please contact Paul Bradley for further information or apply with CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.