£37500 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
9 months ago
To maintain a wide range of production equipment as well as general maintenance and installation within the Company planned preventative maintenance system, on line fault finding and process development on a day to day basis with responsibility of working on one’s own initiative during shifts, reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Work as an active part of a skilled cross functional planned maintenance team.
- Optimum plant efficiency maintained or improved than OEM standards to maximise manufacturing
- Assist and support mechanical engineers with their duties.
- Actively participate in a Continuous Improvement culture throughout the site, constantly identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies and reduce waste.
- Maintaining facilities as well as manufacturing equipment for efficiency and sustainably
- Ensure planned maintenance work is completed to strict schedules, and constantly look for improvements that will ensure reliability of equipment is improved.
- Involved in maintenance strategy through teamwork and individual projects
You will need to have broad experience of working in an FMCG environment and you will need to hold the appropriate electrical accredited qualifications. (Mechanical qualifications would be an advantage). Continuous Improvement / Lean experience would also be an advantage although not essential.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.