£43000 - £48000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
18 days ago
The successful SAP SD Business Analyst will have a detailed understanding of functional and technical aspects of SAP SD with experience of configuring at least 1 full SAP cycle. You will ideally have wider FMCG manufacturing experience, knowledge of SAP EWM would be desirable but not essential.
SAP AD Business Analyst responsibilities include:
- Manage the implementation of information systems projects and tasks associated with the customer services function.
- Advise senior management in IT and other functions about systems development and support
- Analyse business system requirements and to configure and implement systems which meet those requirements.
- External contact with partnering consultants, support personnel and similar suppliers of technical expertise, internal contact at all levels
- Management of project teams consisting of 3rd party, IT & business personnel.
- Specific responsibility for working with the Customer Services and Supply Chain function to analyse, advise, deliver and monitor relevant technology, processes, information systems and controls
- Contribute to the transition of any support to the Service Desk and be able to liaise and support the functional area as required.
Application Via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.