Circa £25,000 + Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
21 days ago
Up to £25,000.00 (DOE) + Benefits
Northwich, Middlewich, Holmes Chapel, Knutsford, Cheshire, North West.
FMCG Food Manufacturing
A food manufacturing company with a site based in Cheshire is currently seeking a Sales Administrator/Sales Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role will be to assist the sales team with Customer Service and Administration duties.
Key accountabilities for the Sales Administrator include:
• General admin support for Account Managers
• Customer service interface
• Cover customer emails & respond/action if necessary/required
• Preparing and circulation of various reports in a timely manner
• Review & circulate stock updates
• Help with buying and packing samples
• Attendance at internal meetings and assistance and circulating of minutes and actions
• Help to prepare documentation for customer presentations
• Ensuring orders are processed rapidly and accurately to the production team and to ensure that the correct information is supplied to accounts for invoicing
• Maintain up-to-date records of customer orders, and products.
• Liaise with the transport company on late or difficult deliveries
• Keep the sales team updated and informed of any information relevant to the business and the customers.
• Respond in a timely and effective manner to all enquiries on the telephone or via email
• Ensure that export documentation is processed accurately and is ready on time for dispatch
• Assist in the forecasting of sales
• Ensure regular contact is maintained with customers
• Inform the sales team should there be any unusual or dramatic downturn in orders placed on daily basis
• Ensure customers are regularly communicated with and updated with key information on lead times, deliveries, payment terms etc.
• Liaise between customer and accounts over any queries and ensure they are resolved effectively.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.