£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8954
4 months ago
£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits including bonus scheme, pension.
Northwich, Middlewich, Holmes Chapel, Knutsford, Cheshire, North West.
FMCG Food Manufacturing
A leading blue chip company are currently recruiting a Customer Service Manager to join them on a permanent basis. As an ideal candidate you should have the ability to lead and manage a team whilst maintaining high standards of customer service. Furthermore, you should also have a knowledge and understanding of supply chain and forecasting and experience in using planning systems.
• To manage the receipt and entry of all customer orders onto the SAP Business System.
• To liaise with all areas of the Supply Chain Department and ensure continuity and seamless workings between them particularly as they relate to Customer Services.
• To ensure that Customer Services meet the laid down criteria with regards to Order Input and Order Fulfilment and that communication with both Internal and External contacts are maintained at the highest possible level.
• To offer assistance and guidance with all processes and to ensure the Departmental User Guides are maintained and updated correctly in all instances.
• To take responsibility for selected spreadsheets used within the Customer Services Department and to ensure they are updated and maintained correctly in all instances with any amendments or additional requirements being effectively executed.
• To produce the weekly Service Level Report and identify the reasons for loss of sales at all levels.
• To maintain the Supply Chain Department’s Attendance Report and agree holidays within Customer Services ensuring adequate cover is available.
• To take total charge of the Supply Chain Monthly Board Report and produce within the time frame to meet the agreed deadlines which will involve producing of all Data required and pursuing the individual Managers for their input.
• To identify and correct, with guidance, areas / processes within the Supply Chain which cause unnecessary conflict and interfere with the smooth running of Sap and associated processes.
• To liaise via appropriate Senior Managers and gain experience in the various sections to bring Added Value to all new initiatives which the Supply Chain and Customer Services in particular become involved in.
• Extend operational knowledge of the Sap Business system, as it relates to all areas of the Supply Chain Department and to become actively involved in the total operation as it relates to the Department.
You should be an experienced Customer Service Manager within an FMCG environment, ideally from a food, personal care or pharmaceutical industry. You should have a background knowledge in Supply Chain and Planning. You should have strong man management skills and the ability to organise and lead a team whilst maintaining high and consistent levels of customer service and satisfaction.
Applications via CV Submission Only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.