£380 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8972
5 months ago
Our Client is a UK based Technical engineering company, they provide smart infrastructure solutions to the UK's energy, water and transportation sectors.
They currently have an opportunity for a Civil Asset Engineer to support them on a large highways scheme on the M62, Manchester.
This site based role will be working under the management of the Civil Asset Agent during Phase 1 Design Development phase of this contract.
The role is to deliver all Civil asset surveys required to complete detailed design. Survey data must be collated to high standards to ensure good quality design is produced and in line with the Phase 1 programme. Surveys will be carried out under traffic management during off-peak lane closures. Other duties include providing buildability assessment supports to the Civil Asset Agent.
This role is initially for 6 months and will continue into Phase 2 Construction phase after NTP as part of the Production team. Applicant must be prepared to work nights.
· Carry out gap analysis on existing civil asset data to identify additional survey scope during Phase 1 Design Development and manage survey operations under Traffic Management including Roadspace co-ordination.
· Ensure survey results are delivered in accordance with the required specifications to facilitate detailed design and in line with the Phase 1 programme.
· Seek innovations/value engineering opportunities and inform efficiency proposals to the Civil Asset Agent.
· Manage all SHE and quality aspects of site operations in accordance with The Costain Way and CDM Regulations.
· Degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering
· Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
· Experience of working within a Principle Contractor environment
· CSCS & SMSTS qualifications
· Professionally qualified or working towards professional qualification
· Knowledge and experience of Smart Motorway construction
· Experience in Early Contractor Involvement
CSCS, Safety critical medical, CAT & Genny training
- 19:15 - 05:15 10hrs
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.