£35000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8958
BC Surveyor - Leeds
21 days ago
This is an AI we are genuinely excited to be working with as they are a very people orientated business, offering not only fantastic long-term progression opportunities, but also a 'family-feel' environment, driven by an extremely personable and supportive team, right the way up to their CEO. They have been operating within Yorkshire/the North for 10 years so boast an established but varied client base, with a primary focus on Residential developments.
This is an employer with fantastic staff retention (100% in fact since their inception), offering a genuine flexible approach to working and highlighy competitive benefits package. Please get in touch to find out what makes them such a good employer.
- To deliver agreed procedures to provide effective building control services on a range of projects in terms of size and complexity
- Review of plans and other associated matters for compliance with building regs and associated legislation
- Delivery of site inspections and testing of building works for compliance with building regs and associated legislation
- Liaison with applicants, agents, consultants/statutory bodies and the public
- Preparation of formal schedules of comments and observations whilst ensuring effective follow up and implementation of actions highlighted as part of the inspection process
- Proven relevant industry experience within a Building Control environment, carrying out plan checking and site inspections and managing your own projects
- Full of part Membership of a relevant professional body such as RICS, CABE or CIOB
- Extensive knowledge and application of Building Regulations, AI regs and associated legislation
- Ability to undertake basic structural appraisals of submitted designs, relevant to size of project
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of a car
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.