£40000 - £65000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8958
BC Surveyor - NW LDN
21 days ago
Although a lot of current workload is Residential/Domestic, the team holds a vastly diverse client base operating across all sectors, so they are able to tailor the workload to suit your expertise.
This is an employer with undeniable staff retention, simply down to the fact they prioritise the well-being of their staff through carefully managing workload, solid organisation/structure, and offering a fantastic work-life balance. Not to mention, they genuinely offer a market-leading benefits and support package (leading salaries, £5k car allowance, 30 days AL plus PH, Private Health Care etc.).
This is a business with vast opportunities for progression and constant salary reviews so you will never feel restricted. You will not be disappointed by this employer, they really are a leader in their field.
- To deliver agreed procedures to provide effective building control services on a range of projects in terms of size and complexity
- Review of plans and other associated matters for compliance with building regs and associated legislation
- Delivery of site inspections and testing of building works for compliance with building regs and associated legislation
- Liaison with applicants, agents, consultants/statutory bodies and the public
- Preparation of formal schedules of comments and observations whilst ensuring effective follow up and implementation of actions highlighted as part of the inspection process
- Proven relevant industry experience within a Building Control environment, carrying out plan checking and site inspections and managing your own projects
- Full of part Membership of a relevant professional body such as RICS, CABE or CIOB
- Extensive knowledge and application of Building Regulations, AI regs and associated legislation
- Ability to undertake basic structural appraisals of submitted designs, relevant to size of project
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of a car
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.