Competitive salary and package
+44 (0)151 666 8922
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an EC&I Technician to join Europe’s leading fuel storage and transportation provider, across their Berkshire Region Maintenance Area.
The EC&I Technician will ensure all preventive and corrective maintenance tasks are suitably planned and actioned, and that all work is controlled with associated documentation suitable sufficient. They will ensure maintenance is planned and executed in line with company expectations, policies, procedures and guidance and support plant operations whilst maximizing plant availability through effective best practice maintenance.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring overall equipment effectiveness is maximised at all times
- SCADA/ DCS/ PLC programming, fault finding and repair
- Instrumentation fault finding/ repair and calibration
- Inspection and testing of: SIL/ SIF systems, Hazardous Area Ex equipment
- Assisting with the development and organization of process equipment process and maintenance procedures, documentation and information
- Planning and arranging plant shutdowns
- Liaising with company and external Technical Authorities with regard to failure modes and appropriate corrective actions
- Assisting with Continuous improvement activities and initiatives.
- Assisting with the production and review of maintenance processes, documentation and procedures in line with relevant standards and good practice
- Ensuring third party contract maintenance is appropriately controlled
- Working to standards, procedures and work instructions for Safety Critical Tasks to meet COMAH requirements
The following are desirable:
- Relevant discipline degree
- Associated qualifications
- COMPEX qualified
- Safety Management and controlling maintenance activity on an Upper Tier COMAH site
- Maintenance of SCADA/DCS systems
- Maintenance of HV/LV systems
- Maintenance of large rotating and associated equipment
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.