£40000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8954
5 months ago
£40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus, Pension & benefits
Manchester. Lancashire, North West.
A leading scientific Analytical Laboratory is currently seeking a Strategic Sales Account Manager to join the business on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Strategic Sales Account Manager will be responsible for the management of generating new projects and seeing through to final delivery with full cradle to grave account management and project delivery for a global client base. You will develop relationships with new and existing customers, business partners and colleagues throughout the industry. As such, you will form an integral part of the business strategy, responsible for forecasting sales, revenue and profit expectations, for both new and existing accounts, ensuring the company exceeds its targets.
The successful Strategic Sales Account Manager will have an excellent track record in the delivery of sales and account development with B2B accounts. You will have proven experience of spotting new business opportunities and growing and developing customer accounts using consultative sales techniques to form solid business partnerships. You will be passionate about developing your career and demonstrate enthusiasm and results in your achievements to date.
Our client is seeking someone from a pharmaceutical or medical devices background with a degree in sciences (i.e. Chemistry, Biology etc) being deemed as highly desirable. Previous international sales / account management would again be seen as highly desirable but not essential as full training can be given, however U.S or EMEA Market experience would be advantageous. Some limited international travel will be needed on occasion, mainly Europe or U.S.
Responsibilities of the Strategic Sales Account Manager include:
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective new customers in assigned business sector.
• Working with the wider commercial and technical team to ensure the opportunity pipeline is in accordance with targets and company strategy.
• Identify what an organisation needs and work with the relevant teams to ensure customer expectations are met.
• Closing sales both self generated and those generated by other members of the Sales and Scientist teams.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Participates in exhibitions and other events.
• Updates CRM regularly with all customer related information and opportunities.
• Submits monthly and quarterly sales forecasts for the assigned business sector on time and in full.
• Attending events and conferences for industry awareness and to gain information on market trends and competitors.
• Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Develop weekly report on KPI measures and forecasts to Sales Manager
Application via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.