£550 - £650 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8960
7 months ago
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
Salary: Up to £650 per day (In scope of IR35)
Scantec are working with a global specialist in Nuclear services who are recruiting for an experienced Commercial Manager to join the business on a freelance basis.
You will be providing commercial support to a land mark Nuclear project in Bridgwater, Somerset.
There will be a requirement for you to work on site for half of the week, and the remainder of the working week from home - please ensure you can commute to Bridgwater at short notice if required.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have gained the following experience:
- You will be an experienced Commercial Manager, ideally with a background in Quantity Surveying
- You will have supported major projects, such as Nuclear, Rail, Water, Highways or similar sectors of Infrastructure
- You will have a considerable track record of administering successful contracts
- A good understanding of procurement, contract performance measurement, risk, change, and claim management.
- You will have gained considerable experience with NEC3 or FIDIC forms of contract
- Member of the RICS/CICES/IOB or equivalent professional body is preferred.
Please click the application link if you wish to be considered, or contact Tamsin Doran
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.