£20000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days
+44 (0)151 666 8943
17 days ago
Hours: 8.30am – 17:00, Monday to Friday
25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Hols
Perhaps you have completed a a degree in HR and have a work placement under your belt? Or maybe you have some work experience within a similar HR Coordinator role and are now looking for your next challenge. CIPD quals are preferable but not essential, this company would fund / support the training to achieve this.
Due to continued growth, an ambitious FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking a HR Coordinator to join their HR team. This company are doing extremely well and have never been busier. They have a fantastic development-driven and rewarding culture. You would form part of an experienced HR team where you could really develop your career for the long term.
To assist the HR team in a generalist capacity to ensure a smooth running of daily HR activity. The HR Coordinator will form as an integral part of the HR team to deliver a professional service to the business.
Summary of HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Record daily absences, track Return to Work forms and calculate Bradford Factor upon employee’s return to work. Schedule any necessary absence reviews with employees and the relevant manager, be present at the meetings to take comprehensive notes.
- Manage the new starter process including preparing and issuing contracts, coordinating all new starter paperwork and being involved with the HR induction for our team members to ensure a positive on-boarding experience.
- Assist the HR Advisor with preparation of any formal letters, including Absence Reviews, AWOL and invites to any investigation/disciplinary meetings.
- Support with the referral of employees to our Occupational Health provider, ensuring employees have received the relevant medical checks and OH appointments are booked when necessary.
- Support the HR team with low level ER activity as and when required.
- Record any employee change of details and updating the system accordingly, liaising closely with payroll to ensure all details are updated.
- Maintain the employee electronic file system, including new starters and leavers.
- Assist with employee engagement activities onsite; this will include coordinating all internal communications whilst ensuring relevant activity is displayed around site.
CIPD not essential, this company will support / fund the training to achieve this.
We are looking for a confident and effective communicator with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders. You will have a positive approach to work and will have the ability to work well in a busy, fast paced environment.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.