£25000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
3 months ago
The successful Sales Executive could be a recent graduate seeking their first commercial opportunity in an FMCG environment or a current Commercial / Sales Executive seeking a new challenge to support with the running of retail accounts. FMCG manufacturing experience would be desirable however full training is available for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities of the Sales / Commercial Executive include:
• Direct customer interface and handling general customer enquiries
• Helping to co-ordinate new product launches
• Assisting with the research and management of new product development briefs
• Co-ordinating sample requests
• Assisting with the monitoring of packaging stocks
• Assisting with preparing commercial proposals and price models
• Conducting market reviews and organising competitor product panels
• Involvement in range reviews, gap analysis projects and retail data analysis
• Assisting with preparation for customer meetings and product presentations
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.