£35,000 + package
+44 (0)151 666 8922
about 2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to join a specialist water and wastewater process technology and services company; specialising in the design, build and operation of water and wastewater plants for the treatment of municipal sewage and industrial effluent, in the UK and Ireland.
The Project Engineer will support the design of projects using AutoCad 2D products to develop drawings, Microsoft products for reporting and costing and be responsible for purchasing of equipment for projects.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and modifying P&ID drawings
- Producing layout drawings
- Creating and modifying design drawings
- Compiling safety documentation
- Compiling operating and maintenance manuals
- General assistance in all aspects of the project delivery phase to ensure a consistently high standard of quality control is maintained for each project
- Maintaining records and data, operating and maintaining information systems and undertaking general administrative tasks
- Attending internal and external meetings, both on and off site as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to read and understand engineering / construction drawings and related design documents
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A working background in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- The ability to manage their own time to achieve objectives
The successful candidate must hold a full valid UK drivers licence.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.