Competitive salary + package
+44 (0)151 666 8922
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Process Engineer to join a specialist water and wastewater process technology and services company; specialising in the design, build and operation of water and wastewater plants for the treatment of municipal sewage and industrial effluent, in the UK and Ireland.
The Process Engineer will support the Technical Director in the development and delivery of technical solutions from business development, through tendering and scheme development to full delivery of successful projects, including commissioning. They will promote and seek opportunities for expansion for the group, as a UK market leader in the provision of wastewater and water treatment technology.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Process design criteria and requirements for each project
- Undertaking detailed process design and hydraulic calculations
- Preparing P&I diagrams in collaboration with M&E Engineers
- Preparing mass balance diagrams and process flow diagrams
- Preparing technical documentation including process control philosophies and technical schedules
- Preparing process specifications/data sheets for equipment and instruments
- Preparing operation and maintenance manuals
- Managing the preparation of process and commissioning specifications, procedures and documents
- Supervising and undertaking process commissioning
- Identify and develop new opportunities
- Engaging with and develop relationships with new technology suppliers.
- Working closely and build relationships with clients to identify solutions to align with their future requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Detailed knowledge of the Municipal and Industrial Wastewater sectors
- A professional Engineering background
- Broad understanding of managing Process risk
- Degree qualification or equivalent
Additional Water sector knowledge, knowledge of process modelling software and Professional Chartership would be advantageous.
The successful candidate must hold a full valid UK drivers licence.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.