£21000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8954
4 months ago
ASAP / Immediately
Wirral, Chester, Liverpool, Deeside, Merseyside, Cheshire, North Wales, North West.
A leading Food Manufacturer is seeking an Assistant Finance Manager to join the business on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract for Maternity Cover.
The successful Assistant Finance Manager will ideally have finance experience within a manufacturing environment (desirable) and be AAT qualified (or working towards). Strong IT Skills are essential, especially Excel for Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS.
Key Accountabilities of the Assistant Finance Manager:
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts
• monitor budgets an cash flows
• Assist in the production of regular forecasts
• produce periodic KPI analysis
• Various ad hoc reporting and analysis.
• Handling supplier invoices on a daily basis, ensuring matching to purchase orders and delivery notes
• Monitor and review of outstanding payments with prompt resolution of queries
• Raising sales invoices/credit notes
• Posting daily banking on the ledger
• Processing of Monthly Bank Currency Revaluation
• Uploading invoices to EDI systems
• Processing BACS/CHAPS/Faster payments through internet banking
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.