£38000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension
+44 (0)151 666 8953
25 days ago
The successful Regulatory Affairs Manager will have excellent knowledge of UK and EU food law regulations, ideally from a similar role in a food / drinks / ingredients / supplements manufacturing environment. Experience of training or leading a small team would be advantageous as the has 2 direct reports.
• Regulatory projects with specific relevance to registration in international markets
• Building strong internal and customer relationships to facilitate regulatory activities and product registration
• Working with international teams to determine local requirements for product registration
• Reviewing regulatory requirements in new markets and emerging issues that require communication to business leaders
• Overseeing a portfolio of product registration and reimbursement dossiers
• Technical review and audit of information to be presented to external regulatory authorities Responses to technical queries during the review process
• Joining innovation project teams ensuring as broad as possible international roll-out of
• new products in the pipeline
• Monitoring current registration and renewals to successfully renew registrations / import
• permits with no stock-outs and allow entry to tenders in key markets;
• Advising commercial and business development teams on regulatory and registration
• barriers/opportunities to market entry strategy for new and emerging markets.
Application via CV
Excellent benefits: balanced home / office working, private medical, life assurance, company bonus, company pension.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.