£25000 - £27000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
7 months ago
The successful Specifications Technologist will have previous technical administration (raw materials specs / finished goods) experience and knowledge of retailer systems.
Specifications Technologist responsibilities include:
• Assisting with the completion of finished product specifications to meet the critical path
• Ensure all retailer online systems are reviewed and the housekeeping of site details are kept up to date and accurate.
• Ensure the customer interface internally and externally are managed professionally and in a timely manner.
• Contribute to customer audits and visits
• Ensure the raw material details are the most up to date and applicable for the launch of a product.
• Maintain high standard of document control
Applications via CV submission
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.