£35000 - £43000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
8 months ago
The successful Management Accountant will provide comprehensive support to the Finance Director and senior management team providing accurate and timely management information to maximise the growth opportunities that exist within the business.
The successful Management Accountant will have previous FMCG Manufacturing experience; ideally food / drink or other high volume multi component manufacturing. You will have strong people skills with the ability to work with non-finance managers at all levels within a business. Strong Excel and SAP (or similar) experience are required.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support finance controller in weekly and monthly group reporting requirements
• Ensure robust financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
• Production and interrogation of management information
• Develop the management reporting process to align departmental targets with site
• financial targets/objectives through all tiers of operations
• Act as finance business partner to commercial leads across customer channels in support of commercial performance commentary and forecast accuracy
• Encourage site profit enhancing initiatives and ensure that deliverable are achieved
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.