+44 (0)151 666 8970
6 months ago
Negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications (we will take your rate expectation from you on pre-screen)
Role: Conduct CCTV Surveys
Duration: 10 weeks
SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
First Aid (desireable)
Day to day duties:
Manage a team of 4 CCTV & Jet washing on 14.4km of drainage with 500 MH to survey and verify that the records the client have are correct and produce a remedial report on the issues that they have.
The role will consist of :-
1. Site Inductions
2. RAM Briefings
3. Booking in Vehicles through delivery system
4. Monitoring programme and update on a weekly basis
5. Attending Plan of the Day (PLOD) and Plan of the Week (PLOW) Meetings with the client
6. Agreeing TMP in above meeting and updating document
7. Any new staff IT & Security Waivers
8. H&S (ESH) Inspections on the site works and Covid safe procedures
9. Fortnightly HSEQ External Visits to site to manage
10. WSO will be present to manage the workforce and Work Authorisation Forms
You must hold in date security clearance to be considered
Accommodation is not provided
If you are interested in the above position, please apply with your up to date CV and i will be in touch.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.