+44 (0)151 666 8968
about 2 months ago
As soon as possible
Highly competitive salary plus a generous car allowance, 15% bonus, 10% Pension, 36 days holiday plus 2 additional days paid leave to do charity work (and free fruit)
Based in Liverpool
An expanding multinational Pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool is looking to appoint an additional Analytical Scientist to their team on a Permanent basis to their site in Liverpool.
Experience in method transfer / validation and / or tech transfer would be advantageous.
- The successful Analytical Scientist will be responsible for supporting optimisation/qualification and/or technical transfer of validated methods and the validation of developed assays for cGMP testing from an existing Contract manufacturing organisation to the Liverpool site then out to a newly identified Contract manufacturing organisation partner.
- BSc science graduate (or equivalent) with biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical experience.
- PhD graduates will also be considered with the relevant experience.
- Experienced in the analysis of biomolecules / protein chemistry
- Experience of current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
- Working knowledge of analytical techniques including but not limited to:
- Electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, IEF)
- Chromatography (SE-UPLC, RP-HPLC, AEX, HILIC)
- Immunoassays (ELISA, Potency, HCP)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.