£ Dependant on experience
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 1 month ago
6 months minimum
You will be responsible for the development, implementation and testing of the databases and be able to not only design these from scratch, but be able to update those already existing.
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience as a Database developer within Microsoft access.
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The salary is depending on level of experience and can be discussed upon initial pre-screen
To apply, please contact Paul Bradley on 0151 666 8943 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.