£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
8 months ago
Reporting to the Global Process Manager, the successful Production Manager will be responsible for overseeing a small team of highly trained technicians with a remit over quality, HSE and continuous improvement within the production facility.
The successful Production Manager will have previous experience in a pharmaceutical / aseptic / high risk manufacturing facility with a strong understanding and knowledge of manufacturing standards in high care environments such as GMP, ISO and FDA requirements
Responsibilities of the Production Manager include:
- Ensure risk assessments are in place for all activities, driving and supporting Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) improvements in the facility
- Ensure the output requirements of production plant are met to agreed time frames
- Ensure maintenance of required hygiene standards
- Responsible for the validation and verification of key equipment and manufacturing processes in the facility
- Responsible for ensuring all non-conformances, complaints and SHE issues are investigated and resolved with appropriate corrective actions
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and maintaining accurate batch traceability records
- Supervise plant maintenance programs to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas, planning preventative maintenance activities as required
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.