£70000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: car, bonus etc
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 month ago
The Head of Planning & Logistics will have previous senior leadership experience in a large scale, fast paced warehouse / manufacturing environment. You will have significant experience in 5s, continuous improvement and project management ideally in an Operational Excellence capacity.
Responsibilities of the Head of Planning & Logistics include:
• Effective leadership and efficient management of site warehouse spaces to support production
• Understand and implement lean manufacturing work practices including 5s, AM, problem solving (including root cause analysis) to drive continuous improvement activity
• Liaise directly with third party finished goods warehouses
• Responsible for setting and maintaining raw and packaging materials stock holding targets and availability to meet production demands and conduct regular stock takes.
• Minimise raw materials and packaging material write‐offs
• Leadership of the local planning team to ensure operational master data is effectively maintained. Liaise with site and group engineering to support planned maintenance and line upgrade shutdowns stock builds as required.
• Attend weekly “Stock and Sales” meetings
• Completion of monthly KPI reports and present data/reports to senior management as required. Assist in the preparation of and approve product costings.
• Assist in the annual Budgeting process and re‐forecasts as required, control and management of department budget
Application via CV
South Lincolnshire / Cambridgeshire Border
£70,000 - £75,000 (DOE), car, bonus, healthcare, medical, excellent pension
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.