Negotiable depending on experience
+44 (0)151 666 8968
5 months ago
As soon as possible
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
A multinational Pharmaceutical company based in Wrexham is looking for a Sterile Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join their Vaccine manufacturing team. Experience of manufacturing pharmaceutical products within Grade A, B and C cleanrooms is essential to be successful in the post. Any additional experience specifically in Vaccine manufacturing would be highly desirable.
- Advise, guide, mentor and coach your cleanroom knowledge and experience to relevant teams in order to enhance and maintain compliance.
- Your role will involve technical discussions to evaluate organisational needs and to make technical recommendations to enhance the aseptic processes within the cleanroom environment, with a technical business solution.
- A track record in evaluating needs and using your expert knowledge to resolve complex challenges.
- A minimum of 5 years plus experience in aseptic sterile manufacturing. Additional experience in Vaccine manufacturing is highly desirable
- A degree level (or equivalent) qualification in a scientific/technical discipline is desirable
Keywords: Aseptic, cleanroom, Grade A, Grade B, Grade C, Class 100, Class 10,000, Sterile, Manufacturing, Operations, Pharmaceutical, Vaccine
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.