£12.92 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8970
about 2 months ago
You must have in date SC Clearance for Nuclear Sites for this position.
Rates of pay:
£12.92 PAYE ONLY
CSCS card required
The Assistant Technician will:
1) Report to the site Supervisor for all matters relating to quality and safety. No un-supervised work should be carried out.
2) Within their SQEP capability, undertake all work as instructed by the site supervisor, in accordance with the requirements of the task documentation, (i.e. Method Statement, Implementation Plan, Risk Assessments etc) with due care to minimise the potential for disturbance to site plant equipment.
3) Take reasonable care of the Health and Safety of themselves and those around them.
4) Comply with the requirements of the Management System.
5) Comply with all applicable Safety documentation as identified by the Site Supervisor or client.
6) Refrain from interference with anything provided in the interests of Health and Safety (PPE, fire extinguishers etc)
7) Use any Plant and Equipment correctly, and in accordance with training and instruction provided.
8) Inform their Supervisor of any situation considered to represent a safety concern.
9) Report to their Supervisor any shortcomings in protection arrangements for Health and Safety.
These duties are project specific and in addition to those described in the Company and project manuals and procedures. He/she shall ensure that they are familiar with these documents, and any legislation to which they refer.
The Assistant Technician may be assisted in the execution of these duties by a team of supervisory staff. The services of site establishment e.g. quality, safety, administration etc. will also be available of which full use should be made.
If you are interested in this role, please apply and i will be in touch as soon as possible.
Please feel free to call me on 0151 666 8970 for more information.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.